Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: How come my avatar looks so crappy?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member fscgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My avatar looks so crappy compared to everyone else's! What can I do to make it look better?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Because the system stretches or compacts avatars that don't conform like exactly to it's size. Remake it. My avatar is exactly the right size I believe. Use that as a ref.

    -Reikou

  3. #3
    Inactive Member fscgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok... I'll try that. Thanks! Do you know exactly how big your avatar is or how I can find out for myself? Also, are you a boy or a girl? I can't tell what gender anyone is on this site... is it mostly girls? I'm a girl who is trying to meet guys! [img]tongue.gif[/img] If that is a stupid question, I'm sorry.... remember I'm a newbie. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Yuy Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2003
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the standard avatar size is 96X96 pixels

  5. #5
    Inactive Member fscgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man Yuy, you help me SOOOO much! Thanks! Now I can have a beautiful avatar! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member fscgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AUGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! Now that I'm trying to put on a different custom avatar, it keeps putting up my old one! Somebody help!!!!! I think I'm hopeless..... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member fscgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oh.... it changed on its own...... boy I'm stupid.... Thanks Yue! Do you like this one better? I colored it myself on photoshop! [img]wink.gif[/img] I actually do alot of artwork on photoshop, but I'm just learning so it might no be very impressive...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wait a couple of days and see, sometime the update is just that slow ^_~

    I think there's some FAQ up there yo can check out that tells you the specifics of avatars on this board. Good luck ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •